Last Updated: October 30, 2009
Copyright © 2009 IGoogleMaps.com, ("IGoogleMaps") - All rights reserved.
We offer you the services of IGoogleMaps on the condition that you agree to the following terms:
The following legal terms and conditions govern your use of the maps, directions, information, materials and documents being made available to you (the "Materials").
Electronic Delivery Policy and Your Consent
By using the Materials, you consent to receive from IGoogleMaps all communications, including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures or other information in connection with the Materials (collectively, "Notices") electronically. IGoogleMaps shall provide such electronic Notices by posting them on this website. You understand and agree that IGoogleMaps is an online service and transacts with users like you in electronic form only. If you desire to withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the website and the Materials.
You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other proprietary rights and laws. For example, IGoogleMaps owns a copyright in the selection, organization, arrangement and enhancement of the Materials, as well as in the Materials original to itself. Third parties whose Materials appear own the copyright in the Materials original to them. The look and feel of this website, including our color combinations, button shapes, and other graphical elements, are IGoogleMaps trademarks. No portion of the Materials or the data contained in the Materials may be reproduced in whole or in part unless expressly authorized by IGoogleMaps in writing.
The IGoogleMaps name and logo, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or registered trademarks of IgoogleMaps.com. All other product and service marks contained herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any IGoogleMaps or third party trademarks or logos without the prior written consent of IGoogleMaps or the applicable trademark owner.
License to and Limitations on Use of Maps, Directions, Cartographic Technology and Content Information
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, or accounts of, sexual acts;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- impersonates any person, business or entity, including IGoogleMaps, its affiliated companies, and its and their employees and agents;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- removes, alters, reproduces, distorts, or in any way obstructs any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels provided as part of the Materials or IGoogleMaps website;
- uses the Materials or IGoogleMaps website for any purpose other than as expressly permitted;
- interferes or disrupts the IGoogleMaps servers or networks, or disobeys any network access or security requirements, policies, procedures or regulations of IGoogleMaps;
- interferes with the rights of others to use the Materials or IGoogleMaps website;
- uses the Materials or IGoogleMaps website as a means to engage in conduct that reflects poorly upon, disparages or devalues of IGoogleMaps reputation or goodwill, as determined in IGoogleMaps's sole discretion; or
- uses the Materials or IGoogleMaps website in conjunction with adult content or promotes illegal activities, gambling, or the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one (21) years of age.
Posting Content on IGoogleMaps
Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify IGoogleMaps.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. IGOOGLEMAPS, ITS LICENSORS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE AND MATERIALS ARE FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS FREE, AND ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, THAT THEY WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE AND MATERIALS ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING, UNLESS SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY IGOOGLEMAPS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES OR AUTHORIZED AGENTS SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR EXPAND THE SCOPE OF ANY WARRANTY THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
Your use of the website and Materials is at YOUR OWN RISK and IGoogleMaps is under no obligation to provide you with any support, error corrections, updates, upgrades, bug fixes and/or enhancements of the website and Materials.
Please note that the Materials may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In addition, you may find that weather, construction projects, traffic conditions, or other events may cause road conditions to differ from the listed results. Please obey the rules of the road at all times and comply with all posted signage.
IGoogleMaps has the right at any time to change, modify, add to or discontinue or retire any aspect or feature of the website or Materials, including, but not limited to, the software, content, hours of availability, equipment needed for access or use, or the availability of the website or Materials on any particular device or communications service. IGoogleMaps has no obligation to provide you with notice of any such changes.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL IGOOGLEMAPS, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AGENTS OR RESELLERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "IGOOGLEMAPS GROUP") BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, MISUSE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE UPON THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, SAVINGS OR PROFITS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF IGOOGLEMAPS GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE IGOOGLEMAPS GROUP'S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
ADDITIONALLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL IGOOGLEMAPS GROUP BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SITES LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall IGoogleMaps Group be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein or on the website to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by IGoogleMaps. Product and service information are the sole responsibility of each individual vendor.
IGoogleMaps makes no representation that the Materials are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing it from territories where the Materials are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Choice Of Law And Forum
Severability and Integration
IGoogleMaps reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Materials or to all or part of this website, with or without notice.
For further information, questions or problem reports regarding the Materials or this website, contact info@IGoogleMaps.com. If you have a content concern with an IGoogleMaps Embedded Map, please Contact Us.
Supplemental Terms and Privacy Disclosures for My Places
Please review these terms carefully. If you do not agree to these My Places Terms, please do not use My Places.
About My Places
My Places is offered for your convenience and for entertainment and informational purposes only. Your use of My Places (including, without limitation, any reliance by you on any results, information or other data provided through My Places) is at your sole risk.
Registration with My Places
You must register with us to use My Places. In order to register, you must be legally capable to enter into contracts, you must provide true and accurate registration information and you must keep this information current. We may require that you use or obtain a user ID authorized by us to create your account and to authenticate your access to My Places ("User ID"). You agree to abide by any separate terms and policies that will apply to your registration and use of such User ID. We may deny any registration in our sole discretion.
Your My Places Responsibilities
- Your My Places account is for your personal use only. You are responsible for all activities under your account, including all legal liability incurred from the use of your account by you or others. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
- You are solely responsible for the content you upload or otherwise provide (including any personal information you choose to submit or share using My Places, such as maps disclosing your home address and the home address of others) and the consequences of sharing or publishing such content with others and/or the general public. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTACT OR INTERACTION THAT OCCURS BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER USER OF MY PLACES AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK FALLS ON YOU. Once you have posted information about yourself or your family members, such as maps locating where you live or work, it may be difficult to control the misuse of such information by others, which could compromise your own privacy. Therefore, consider if there is any information contained in your postings on My Places that you would rather be kept private.
- Most of the content you'll find on the Internet, including My Places, is subject to copyright protection. Therefore, you agree that you will transmit, post or share only content on My Places that you own or that you have the express permission to use in this manner. Unless otherwise expressly authorized by IGoogleMaps or by law, you will not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of My Places or its content without the express written authorization of IGoogleMaps or the owner of the content.
- You will not violate the privacy rights of others by posting their personal information on My Places, such as name, address, email address, telephone number or map location, without their express, prior consent.
- You will not use My Places to mine information about others for purposes of sending unsolicited bulk communications (e.g., spam), to violate any applicable law, regulation or these My Places Terms, or to violate the rights of others.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may take any legal or technical remedies as we deem appropriate to prevent the violation of these My Places Terms and to protect our computer network.
Your My Places representations and license to us
You represent and warrant to us and to other users of My Places that you own or have the appropriate rights to post such content on My Places. In order for us to provide the My Places services to you, you give us a permanent right to display, modify, use, perform, transmit, distribute, store and copy any content you post or share on My Places.
No duty to monitor or retain data
We are not liable for content provided by you or others. We have no duty to monitor or pre-screen content on My Places. We reserve the right to remove content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material. My Places includes limited online storage of content you submit as a convenience to you; however, please take note that we are not and will not be responsible for lost or missing data or content you submit.
IGOOGLEMAPS ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
3RD PARTY NOTICES AND LICENSES
Google Maps/Earth Terms of Service
By downloading, installing, or using the Google Earth software, accessing or using the Google Maps service (together, the "Products" or "Services"), or accessing or using any of the content available within the Products, you agree to be bound by the following: (1) the Google Terms of Service (the "Universal Terms"); (2) the terms found on Google’s Legal Notices page (the "Legal Notices"); and (3) the additional terms and conditions set forth below (the "Additional Terms"). Before you continue, you should read each of these three documents, as together they form a binding agreement between you and Google regarding your use of the Products. Collectively, the Universal Terms, the Legal Notices, and the Additional Terms are referred to as the "Terms".
THE LICENSED PRODUCT(S) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF EFFECTIVENESS, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE LICENSED PRODUCT(S) IS WITH YOU, THE END USER. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN ADVICE GIVEN BY DMTI OR IT'S DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES CREATES A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASES DMTI's LIABILITY AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
This license will terminate automatically without notice from DMTI if you fail to comply with any provision of this license agreement. Upon termination, you shall destroy or return any written materials in connection with the Licensed Product(s) and all copies made thereof including modified copies, if any.
This license shall be governed by the laws of Hungary applicable therein.
In case if you have any questions please, do not hesitate to contct us! Contact I Google Maps.